April 09, 2012
We’re excited to share with you the new and improved PACT360 Community Education website. If you’ve visited here before, you’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes. Not only do we have a new look, but we’ve added features about the people in your community who can help you help your kids. You’ll also find useful tips about how you can get involved and reduce substance abuse in your community, and learn how you can bring the PACT360 program to your area.
Take a tour and check out the following new sections of this site:
• Your Story: Have you implemented or attended programs, organized events or attempted to bring your community together to prevent substance abuse? Visit this section to share your story so that others can learn from your experiences.
• Local Drug Landscape: Substance abuse trends vary greatly by region across the country. Here you’ll find a state-by-state overview of the drug and alcohol issues that touch your area, along with specific local resources and substance abuse support services.
• Guides and Training Materials: Get all of the information you need to contact local resources, download training materials and bring the PACT360 program to your community.
• It Takes a Community: Help is often right in your own backyard. From teachers, nurses and school counselors to law enforcement officials and medical professionals, there are partners in your community that help your kids stay healthy and make safe decisions. Here you’ll learn just what they can contribute and the best way for you to approach them.
• The Blog: If you’re reading this, you’ve already found it! Check this blog weekly for unique posts from a wide array of contributors. They represent an array of community stakeholder roles and all have interesting information to share about substance abuse issues.
Please share this site with your friends and family and stay tuned for regular blog and feature updates. Thanks for visiting!
The views expressed in this section are those of the comment writers alone and may not represent the views or opinions of The Partnership at Drugfree.org. Submitted comments will appear on this site pending approval by the PACT360 team. We reserve the right to remove comments at any time.